Thursday, July 31, 2008

Abducted by aliens ?

Again was going through different tests this website offers and I was like - "WHOA ! Where the hell do these people get ideas from ? "
ok here are a few sample tests --

1 .Would you have been a good husband in 1930s ? (what the hell, i thought GOOD HUSBANDS was just an ideal word )
2.What dance are you ?
3.What utensil are you? (strange right ? )
4.What reptile are you? (as long as they are away from me....frankly I DONT CARE ! )
5.What kind of names do you like? (I hardly remember names in the first place man.....)
6.Are you a hippie ? (You mean drugs and dance on some isolated beach test?....no thanx ).
.
.
And the craziest is definitely
COULD YOU BE THE VAMPIRE test???
What the heck....if I had been the vampire I would definitely would nt have been going through this silly tests list to kill time. I would have been busy biting people s neck and flying around at night ! (Hoping those silly people who created the tests read this ! lol )

And ya...the test declared that
" There's a 4% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens ".
There's virtually no chance you've been abducted by aliens.
But there's always hope for the future!


So I have not been abducted by aliens. Should I thank them for enlightening me on this issue? LOL !

0 comments: