Thursday, October 6, 2011

I will miss you ! Adieu !


Today I lost you.
In losing you, I have lost a part of myself .

You were everything to me, be it in happiness or sorrow.
You were always there for me !
You were my wellwisher, my friend !

I got to know what grandfatherly love was through you !
I was lucky to have a godfather like you.

You accepted me without conditions and showered love on me without reservations !

I will miss your hugs and kisses !
I will miss your soothing voice which talked sense into me !
I will miss those loving eyes which read and understood my silences !
I will miss your support and guidance !
I will miss the breakfasts, lunches and dinners that we had together !
I will miss those trips where you taught me a lot of things !
I will miss the discussions and arguments that we had !
I will miss those letters and notes which you wrote me !
I will miss the birthday wishes from you !
I will miss the gifts and chocolates that you gave me !
I will miss everything about you ! Everything !

You taught me how to behave and handle every situation !
You guided me through all my important decisons !
You stood for me and by my decisions and convinced everyone !
You taught me to be independent !
You accepted me with all my faults and still loved me !

I will miss your smile of encouragement !
I will miss the words which taught me to pursue my dreams !
I will miss your presence which boosted confidence in me !
I will miss the person who made me to respect myself.

In losing you I will miss the person, who showed me how to live life !

But deep inside, I know you will always be there for me !
I know that you will hold my hand and guide me always !

If you had been present now,
You would have wiped my tears, smiled and said " Stop crying, silly child ! Death is part of life ! I will be there with you always"

But I cannot help it.
I am not able to stop it ! And I know you will forgive me ! And I know you you are still smiling down upon me !

I will miss you, a lot !

0 comments: